Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Competition: The Great Bramley Bake In Competition

Hi guys, not sure whether you remember but a few weeks ago i posted about entering the Great Bramley Bake In competition with my Turkish lentil and apple soup recipe. Well, as luck would have it, out of about 100 yummy recipes entered- I was one of the six recipes shortlisted as runners up! Meaning that I won £100 worth of shopping vouchers! A professional food photographer also took a beautiful photo of my dish, isn't it gorgeous looking! Anyway, there is now voting going on, until the 23rd of March, and the winner win's a gourmet cookery course/ getaway! I am about joint third place at the moment, with about 40 votes between me and the top place- however, you never know! Please chuck me a vote if you could, on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BramleyApple/app_477309219052877 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment