Monday, December 6, 2010

Feature: Linda McCartney Foods


Hey guys. So theres this competition going on from "Linda McCartney Foods" that i entered. Basically you send in some of your veggie recipes, every week they choose their 10 favourites, and then people can vote for one of those ten. My "Root Vegetable and Lentil Casserole" (recipe on the site) has been chosen as one of them for this week, so i'd love it if you could check the site out and show your support!

If i win, i win a really expensive kitchen table, and a new cooker, AND my recipe will become part of Linda McCartney's frozen food ready-meal range. Which, lets face it, will look darn good on my CV after my Diet and Health degree.

If you want to vote for my recipe, you just click on the "Rate This Dish" button at the top of the recipe, thank'yall!

Heres the link:
Linda McCartney Foods – Meat Free Food - Root Vegetable and Lentil Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment