Friday, December 31, 2010

Feature: Linda McCartney Foods 4


Another week, another one of my recipes chosen by the lovely people from Linda McCartney Foods! This week there have been two selected- My Caramelised Shallot Tart, and Mixed Vegetable Balti (both recipes on this site) Making it the fifth and sixth recipes they have chosen from me. Strange thing- the picture they have used as my Mixed vegetable balti dish is not with the picture I provided them with. I thought how very strange! I emailed them just checking they havent ended up putting someone elses photo on my recipe (that might ruffle a few feathers!) but havent got a reply. I dunno, maybe they made the recipe themselves and used their own pic? Ah well!

Unfortunately my Tomato and white bean casserole went to number 2 on the weekly favourites, beaten by a (to be fair) very nice looking vegan stew. But i'm a very competitive girl and i'm determined to win this week!

So, this week these two recipes are up the win "The UK's tastiest meat free dish!" , and i'd love it if you would follow the link and vote for them! You just have to press the "rate this dish" button at the top right of the screen. Thanks for all your help guys, Mel wants to win!!!

http://www.lindamccartneyfoods.co.uk/tastiestmeatfree/recipe.php?id=155

http://www.lindamccartneyfoods.co.uk/tastiestmeatfree/recipe.php?id=154

No comments:

Post a Comment