Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Feature: Linda McCartney Foods 3


Another week, another one of my recipes chosen by the lovely people from Linda McCartney Foods! I have already had 3 selected, this is the fourth. I was number one the past two weeks, lets try and make it a third! I think all of this is a very good sign that i will at least be one of the three finalists. I also got an email from their PR company asking whether they can publish my recipes in various forms of media. This is all so very exciting!

So, this week it is my Tomato and White Bean Casserole recipe up the win "The UK's tastiest meat free dish!" , and i'd love it if you would follow the link and vote for it! You just have to press the "rate this dish" button at the top right of the screen. Thanks for all your help guys, Mel wants to win!!!

http://www.lindamccartneyfoods.co.uk/tastiestmeatfree/recipe.php?id=134

No comments:

Post a Comment