Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chef Melanie

Hello everyone,

I have decided to create this blog, in order to share my passion for delicious food, good home cooking, restaurant dining, and pretty much anything else related to food!

I am also very interested in the nutritional side of food, and may mention something about that every now and then.

I know i am young (19), but i have been cooking since i was eight years old, and have been working in various parts of the catering industry for four years.

I hope to improve on my food photography, and get some yummy recipes up on here- for special occasions, dinner parties, romantic dinners for two, or just comforting easy family meals.

So join me in the kitchen with a good glass of Pinot Noir,

Your obliging cook,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment